Welcome to Square Enix Wiki! Be sure to check out our To-Do List to see what work we need done!
Effective Date: 1/15/2022
Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies on this website
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. The cookies used on the website include those which are strictly necessary cookies for access and navigation, cookies that track usage (performance cookies), remember your choices (functionality cookies), and cookies that provide you with targeted content or advertising. We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognize your computer when you visit the website
- to track you as you navigate the website, and to enable the use of any e-commerce facilities
- to improve the website’s usability
- to analyze the use of the website
- in the administration of the website
- to personalize the website for you, including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
When you use the website, you may also be sent third party cookies. Our advertisers and service providers may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
- to track your browser across multiple websites
- to build a profile of your web surfing
- to target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Do keep in mind that blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on the website.