This template is used to add a clear space, and is useful for making sections in an article clear all images above them.
To use this template, type: Template:NoWikiTemp Where Side is if you wish the template to only clear one side or the other. Options are not case sensitive and they are as follows:
- Both — Clears both sides. Template defaults to this if no side is defined.
- Can also be used by typing in B.
- Right — Clears content to the right of the template.
- Can also be used by typing in R.
- Left — Clears content to the left of the template.
- Can also be used by typing in L.